Technical Support Engineer
5月 4, 2022
dotData is hiring a high-caliber technical support engineer who is highly motivated to delight our customers with your passion and knowledge of product and technologies.
dotData platform is a unique end-to-end solution for data science, including data import and export, automated Machine Learning, and its distinctive AI-powered feature engineering, which eliminates the most time-consuming and labor- and skill-intensive aspects of the full data science process, freeing up data scientists for higher-value tasks and enabling data engineers and business analysts to drive data science projects.
Things You Will do
- Provide email, web, and phone support to dotData customers and partners
- Resolve technical issues customers face during their system operations
- Submit well-documented bugs and feature requests arising from customers to the product team
- Contribute to product documentation, customer knowledge base, and best practices guides
- Develop tools and manuals to minimize the efforts of customer’s system operations
If you’re looking to work with amazing products with a smart bunch of colleagues and blow the minds of customers this is the place.
- 2+ years’ experience in technical support or similar function.
- Strong troubleshooting skills to logically go about solving problems
- Excellent reading, writing and speaking skills in Japanese
- Excellent reading, writing skills in English
Nice to Haves
- Good understanding of the technical fundamentals of the Linux system administration
- Good understanding of Amazon AWS and/or Microsoft Azure ecosystems
- Good understanding of big data platform ecosystems such as Hadoop and Spark
- Coding experience for automation and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with remote work in asynchronous ways
- Excellent learner who loves trying out new technology and thinks deeply about how things can be done better
dotData is a Silicon Valley-based startup focused on full-cycle Machine Learning and Data Science automation. Our platform automates the entire process of building predictive models starting from raw business data through data and feature engineering to machine learning all the way to production. We have offices in the USA, Japan, and Poland. Fortune 500 organizations around the world use dotData to accelerate their ML and AI projects.
Unique to the dotData Platform is its AI-powered feature engineering, which eliminates the most time-consuming and labor- and skill-intensive aspects of the full data science process by discovering and evaluating millions of features derived from relational, transactional, temporal, geo-locational, or text data.
dotData stemmed from Dr. Ryohei Fujimaki’s experience in leading more than 100 data analysis consulting projects at NEC, across a variety of industries and for a variety of customers. Prior to founding dotData, he was the youngest research fellow ever appointed in the 119-year history of NEC, an honor given to only six individuals worldwide among NEC’s 1000+ researchers.
dotData is an Equal Opportunity Employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.