Director of Corporate Information Security
5月 8, 2023
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Corporate Information Security is a leader who will be responsible for global corporate Information Security practices at dotData. To ensure dotData is a trusted and secure platform, the leader will set a strategic vision and direction of dotData’s corporate information security, implement and enforce security practices, develop the team, and champion security efforts through cross-functional collaboration with stakeholders.
Things You Will Do
- Responsible for technical and non-technical leadership in terms of corporate information security across US, Japan, and Poland
- Develop and maintain security requirements across dotData from a standards and controls perspective adhering to SOC 2, ISO 27001, and other best practice frameworks.
- Conduct risk assessments, report security measures to the corporate leadership team, proactively identify process and control gaps, and resolve these gaps and improve security practices, continuously.
- Develop and maintain a document framework of continuously up-to-date information security policies, standards and guidelines. Oversees the approval and publication of these information security policies and practices.
- Lead and oversee dotData’s annual security audits and activities required to support the audit program.
- Answer to vendor assessments for enterprise customers in both Japan and the United States.
- Manage corporate information security incidents across the company.
- Build, inspire and coordinate a highly skilled and diverse Security team. Foster a culture of trusted cross functional partnership, service, and continuous improvement based on Key Performance Indicators.
- Demonstrated experience and success in senior leadership roles in risk management, information security, and IT security.
- Knowledge and experience with security and governance frameworks: SOC 2, ISO 27001, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and drive multiple work streams forward simultaneously
- Ability to work with teams spread across different geographies
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Passion to drive security-awared organization culture with consideration of trade-off between risk adverse and business speed
Nice to Have
- Knowledge and experience in information security for cloud IT systems such as Google Workspace, Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence), Slack/Teams, Github, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in data security in data analysis business where data is entrusted from customers
- Knowledge and experience in information security related to cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
dotData’s pioneering automated feature discovery and engineering platform solves the hardest challenge of AI/ML projects. Our Feature Factory technology discovers hidden gems for empowering your business as transparent, explainable features by connecting the dots within large-scale data sets in hours, without human bias. It enables data scientists to explore 100X more features, including those you’ve yet to imagine, and arguments AI/ML projects in an agile manner to deliver business value faster. In an era of rapid change, AI-discovered insights can be a game changer for business growth and innovation across industries. The power of dotData’s platform and ability to provide game-changing insights is why Fortune 500 organizations across the globe use dotData.
For more information, visit https://jp.dotdata.com/, and join the conversation on Twitter and LinkedIn.