8月 30, 2022
We’re building a highly innovative AutoML solution that automates the Machine Learning pipeline. Thanks to our product, everyone can work as a Data Scientist, even without any relevant experience. Our system was recognized as a Leader in the Forrester New Wave Report. It is used by customers in the US and Japan.
You’ll be working for a Silicon Valley startup that grows fast and never lets you get bored.
We’re looking for high caliber platform engineers to help us build robust and scalable deployment of our product in the cloud and on-premises at diverse customer sites.
Things You Will do
- Build and maintain a robust, scalable and flexible data platform that is deployed both on-premises and in a variety of cloud environments.
- Be responsible for delivering the best deployment experience to customers. You will contribute to the development of software for supporting customers’ installation, upgrade, recovery from node failure, node scaling, system monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Help us measure and improve reliability and performance of the data platform by working with product owners and engineering teams.
- CS degree, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Strong focus on the code quality
- Experience in programming in Python or a similar language
- Experience in tools like Ansible/Terraform
- Experience in containers (Docker)
- Experience in public clouds (mostly AWS EC2/Azure VM)
- Good knowledge of the IaC (Infrastructure as Code) approach
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
- Innovative and logical thinking
- Open to new challenges
- A team player
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work independently
What we’re offering
- Direct impact on the product
- Possibility to improve your skills in a very experienced and highly technical team
- Powerful hardware, 2 monitors
- Friendly atmosphere, no stress, no dress-code
- Flexible working hours: we understand if you have to leave at 3pm or prefer to work in the evenings
- Very comfortable office in the heart of Warsaw
- Personal development budget
For remote candidates:
On-site onboarding in Warsaw, then monthly visits for 2-4 days in Warsaw.
after 6 months of cooperation, it will be possible to work 100% remotely (not applicable for people from Warsaw)
dotData is a Silicon Valley-based startup focused on full-cycle Machine Learning and Data Science automation. Our platform automates the entire process of building predictive models starting from raw business data through data and feature engineering to machine learning all the way to production. We have offices in the USA, Japan, and Poland. Fortune 500 organizations around the world use dotData to accelerate their ML and AI projects.
Unique to the dotData Platform is its AI-powered feature engineering, which eliminates the most time-consuming and labor- and skill-intensive aspects of the full data science process by discovering and evaluating millions of features derived from relational, transactional, temporal, geo-locational, or text data.
dotData stemmed from Dr. Ryohei Fujimaki’s experience in leading more than 100 data analysis consulting projects at NEC, across a variety of industries and for a variety of customers. Prior to founding dotData, he was the youngest research fellow ever appointed in the 119-year history of NEC, an honor given to only six individuals worldwide among NEC’s 1000+ researchers.
dotData is an Equal Opportunity Employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.